Career opportunities for those in the health care profession are abundant. This is especially true for those who enter the nursing profession. Many people are opting to enroll in an accelerated nursing program these days. There are key benefits to earning a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). A career in nursing offers stability and it is highly rewarding. Caring for those who are unable to care for themselves is a job that is highly commendable.
Benefits of an Accelerated Nursing Study Program
- Save Time: Studying to further your nursing education to get a BSN takes quite a bit of time. Most people would like to start their career sooner rather than later. An accelerated nursing study program is a great way to do this because schooling is completed in a shorter amount of time. This means you can begin your nursing career sooner.
- Straightforward: An accelerated nursing program moves at a faster pace, so your course of study will tend to be projected in a more straightforward manner.
- Better Opportunities: An accelerated nursing program will likely set the path for more opportunities in the nursing profession. Some of your studies may be carried out in a local clinical setting, and you will become familiar with others in the nursing profession that can guide you toward the nursing path that is best suited to you.
Job Outlook and Salary
- Job Outlook: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the outlook for nursing jobs is expected to grow faster than the average rate through 2020. This is due to the current technological growth rate that has been experienced over the past several years.
- Salary: The yearly salary for a registered nurse varies by state with the average salary being approximately $64,000 nationally.
Our schools have an accelerated BSN program that can help you gain the necessary skills needed to prepare you for your state's licensure exam. It will help you to better your opportunities with a career that you love, so that you can go out and achieve your goals more quickly.
Photo Source: Flickr[cf]skyword_tracking_tag[/cf]