Technology Inside and Out.
Inside the Classroom
FORTIS has implemented METI Simulation technology at 25 of our Nursing campuses, an unprecedented program creating one of the largest affiliated networks of nursing and allied health simulation centers in the country. Our centers feature a variety of METI’s cutting edge technology and learning products including the wireless iStan® and METIman® simulators, METIVision®, an audio-‐video management system, and METI’s simulation-‐based curriculum.
Outside the Classroom
Self-Service Website Portal
FORTIS students also enjoy the convenience of our student portal, myCampusLink. This system is available 24 hours a day for all students and faculty, and offers the following features:
- Access to your Academic Records (including your unofficial transcript, degree audit, GPA calculator, final grades, and class schedule).
- Student Account information (including your ledger card, billing statements, payment schedules, and the ability to make payments online).
- Financial Aid information (including an incorporated FAFSA and the review of award letters).
- Communications with Fortis College faculty and staff via Web Alerts and scheduled appointments.
- A College email address in the My.Fortis.edu domainCareer Services information (including resume tracking).