Lifelong Learning: Develop & Supplement Your Skills | Fortis
Don't let "I've always wanted to..." turn into "I wish I had..."
Most of us have one or two things we wish we'd learned along the way. Whether it's a program in electrical repair or welding, or a refresher program to supplement your career skills, or just curiosity about a particular subject, Fortis probably has a program that is right for your skills and ambition.
If you're looking for a convenient way to continue learning about subjects that interest you—or you need to develop skills for your job—you should consider Fortis. Our list of campuses and programs has been designed to deliver a convenient and accessible education for lifelong learners. Fortis is accredited, provides quality education with technical instruction and life skills training that employers know that Fortis grads come to them prepared to contribute on the job.
- Fortis campuses are located across the U.S. That means you have flexibility in selecting the right campus for you.
- Some students love the ease and convenience of online learning, while others love the face-to-face interaction in the classroom. At Fortis, many of the programs we offer have hybrid delivery where you can tailor your schedule for the most appropriate path to your success.
- Frequent class starts and qualified faculty mean that you'll get the individual attention you need to learn to master the subject matter. Whether you need skills for a job or just for your own interest, you can graduate from Fortis trained with career-specific real knowledge you will use in the workplace.
- At Fortis, we are committed to student success, so as a student you will be supported by our staff and resources. You will be able to look up reference information and publications in our Learning Resource Center databases, have access to your instructors and Fortis staff, and join a community of students who are serious about their work—and know how to have fun, too.
- On-campus, you can always access your student records via our student portal for information and career resources. Fortis is committed to creating the best possible student experience.
If you need assistance understanding how to finance your education, we have financial aid advisors to give you the information you need about your program's cost and your aid options to make the decision that is best for your individual circumstances.
In some cases, employers or sponsors may choose to finance classes, and you may be concerned about reimbursement. Talk to our financial aid advisors about your situation and they can coordinate with you and your employer.
Financial aid advisors are located on every campus so students can continue to find--and act on--important information they need to continue on their path to success.
Enrolling at Fortis is simple, quick, and easy. The enrollment process can be started online.
- Talk to an admissions advisor today, at your convenience, or set up a visit. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff on campus can help you select the right program and program options for you.
- Once you've decided on your campus and program, talk to a financial aid advisor about financing your education. Financial aid advisors are available by phone, or in person—whatever works for you.
- Apply online, on campus, or by regular mail.
- Start learning! Your schedule will depend on your program, location, and program options, which your admissions advisor will have helped you with. Your job now is to come to class and begin learning the skills you need to get that career you always wanted.