FORTIS Online is a POWERFUL Learning Experience.
FORTIS Online delivers a career-focused education suited for working adults like you who are looking to achieve their professional goals. FORTIS is an accredited institution where our courses are designed to give you plenty of options such as access to your courses and instructors on your schedule - both day and evening - so you can fit your education into your busy lifestyle.
At FORTIS Online, you can choose from popular programs such as Hospitality Management, Internet Marketing, Medical Billing and Coding, Digital Graphic Design, Criminal Justice / Homeland Security, and much more.
Click on your program of interest below to receive more information. Find out how a FORTIS education will prepare you for a new career in one of several exciting areas.
Concerned about tuition? At FORTIS, financial aid assistance is available for those who qualify.
Accreditations and Approvals:
FORTIS Institute Online is a division of FORTIS College Centerville. Fortis College has institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201, (703) 247-4212 www.accsc.org.
Fortis Institute Online is licensed as a division of Fortis College (Centerville, Ohio) by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, 888-224-6684. Fortis Institute Online is also licensed by the Division of Private Occupational Schools, Department of Higher Education, State of Colorado, 1516 Broadway, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202 303-877-2723. Fortis Institute Online is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.
FORTIS Online serves the educational needs of students through offering curricula leading to Diploma and Associate Degree programs. The school is dedicated to preserving, transmitting, and advancing the current state of knowledge, to developing programs which meet the changing needs of the business community, preparing students to become educated professionals and to encourage graduates to apply the knowledge they gain for their personal development and for the good of the society in which they live.
While generating the resources necessary to accomplish its aim, the school maintains and improves the quality of its faculty and works to achieve its mission through the following educational goals:
- To help students master their chosen areas of competency and to prepare them for continuing professional development in those fields.
- To teach students the methods and techniques used in their chosen fields and provide them with problem-solving skills to develop the resources needed to constantly update their skills.
- To foster within students the desire to maintain high levels of professionalism in their chosen careers and continue learning throughout their lives.
- To give students broad foundations in the theory and practice of their chosen occupations.
- To help students identify their personal, academic and career goals within specified fields offered and to help them develop means of achieving those goals.
- To offer educational programs to students from diverse backgrounds and with diverse cultural experiences.
- To encourage the academic freedom of instructors to teach and students to learn.
- To provide an on-going process of self-assessment to determine if the educational programs are meeting their stated goals.