Recent Grads: What do you want to be?
Whether you've settled on a career direction, or you're just not sure yet, Fortis is the right choice for you. Our career-focused recent grads are some of our most energetic, involved, and successful students, helping each other learn, network, and succeed on- and off-campus.
If you've graduated high school and you're planning a future career in healthcare, computers, the skilled trades, the sciences, or professional work, you've come to the right place. Fortis is an accredited, outcomes-focused institution with locations in 14 states—and an online option, too, which is especially convenient for today's busy student.
We provide a valuable educational experience at our convenient campus locations. We offer students modern facilities and current technology for a quality learning environment.
The Fortis Difference shows in everything we do, from helping you to select a career focus, to enrolling you in a convenient class schedule, to helping you select a financial aid package that's just right for you.
- Financial aid advisors are available to you before you enroll and during your time at Fortis.
- We are student-oriented and dedicated to finding you a program that you will be able to afford now and into the future.
- Because Fortis is so focused on helping you find a job once you graduate, a Fortis education can pay off not just in the classroom but in the job market. Career Services is an important piece of your education's overall experience, and Fortis will work with you to make sure you hit the ground running when you're done with your coursework.
Some students love the flexibility and convenience of online learning, while others love the face-to-face interaction in the classroom. At Fortis, we offer both, and work with you to tailor your program for the most appropriate platform for your path to success.
- You're comfortable with technology, so our online option might be perfect for you. Some of our programs are offered in fully-online formats, allowing you to learn where and when it's convenient for you, in a user-friendly environment with deeply engaged instructors.
- At Fortis, we believe your success is our success too. If you need to take time off during your coursework or make changes during your studies, we will help you make that happen in a way that leads to your ultimate success.
As a recent graduate, you have so many exciting choices ahead of you, and you want to be sure to to be well prepared for your educational future. That's why Fortis helps our students learn about their options for government and private loans and other financial aid options that are available to those who qualify to help cover the cost of the important work you do to build your career.
Always here for you.
- Our financial aid advisors on staff to give you all the information you need about your program's cost and options for financing your education
- Financial aid advisors on every campus so students can continue to find and act on important information they need to continue on their path to success
- The flexibility you need from representatives, instructors, and staff, who can work with you if it becomes difficult to keep up your studies or if you need time off.
Enrolling at Fortis is simple, quick, and easy.
- Talk to an admissions representative today, at your convenience, or set up a visit. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff on campus can help you select the right program and program options for you.
- Once you've decided on your campus and program, talk to a financial aid advisor about financing your education. Financial aid advisors are available by phone, or in person—whatever works for you.
- Apply online, on campus, or by regular mail.
- Start learning! Your schedule will depend on your program, location, and program options, which your admissions representative will have helped you with. Your job now is to come to class and begin learning the skills you need to get that career you always wanted.